- kidney beans1 14-ounce* 1 14-ounce can kidney beans
- cacao powder1/2 cup* 1/2 cup cacao powder
- vanilla extract1 teaspoon* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut sugar1/3 cup* 1/3 cup coconut sugar, or less if you want less sugar
- Natural date syrup or 3 pitted Medjool dates1/8 cup* 1/8 cup natural date syrup or 3 pitted Medjool dates
- baking powder1 teaspoon* 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Eggs Plus Water2 eggs* 2 eggs (plus 3 tablespoons water per “egg”)
- walnut pieces1/3 cup* 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- Coconut shavings1/2 cup* 1/2 cup of coconut shavings
- Salt* A pinch of salt
- Melted coconut oil1/4 cup* 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Melted Gluten free/ Dairy free chocolate85g* 85g of melted Gluten free/ Dairy free chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 345°F.
2. Drain and rinse the kidney beans. Place the beans and the rest of the ingredients, except for the melted chocolate, in a high-speed blender and mix until combined.
3. Line a brownie pan with parchment paper and pour in the dough mixture.
4. Spread the dough evenly.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, remove from the oven, and let cool down.
6. Once fully cooled down, poor the melted chocolate over the top for a chocolate glaze. Cut into squares when cooled.
- Turmeric Latte
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon of honey
- 1 cup of almond, cashew or any plant based milk
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and puree for about 10-15 seconds.
Warm up in a small pot and pour into mugs, or pour into mugs and warm up in the microwave. – Sprinkle over more cinnamon to serve.
Enjoy your homemade turmeric latte